Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Access of my camera roll/my microphone/my camera on social media doesn’t work anymore

Hey, I don’t know why but on instagram/tiktok/etc… they ask me like the access for my camera roll/my microphone/my camera but I already give them the access but it doesn’t work anymore on my iPad, because on my IPhone there is no problem. And when I’m going on my setting and then on instagram or tiktok they doesn’t give me the option to give them back the access, so I’m confused can someone help me to find out where can I give to instagram and tiktok those access (that I already give them in the past but I don’t know it doesn’t work anymore)?

iPad Air 3, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 5:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 5:30 PM

Settings, privacy, and then under the type of access you want to allow check that the switch is on.

1 reply

Access of my camera roll/my microphone/my camera on social media doesn’t work anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.