Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn OFF "Hide my Email"

iMac 24″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 1:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 1:55 PM

See the section titled "How to deactivate or delete an email address with Hide My Email" in the following support document: link-> Learn more about Hide My Email and iCloud+

Once deactivated, you would need to log in to the website you used it for, and change the email address to your actual email address.

Some websites will require you update your password too. As the Sign in with Apple feature, does not use one. But it will depend on the specific website in that case.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2022 1:55 PM in response to Boisegal

See the section titled "How to deactivate or delete an email address with Hide My Email" in the following support document: link-> Learn more about Hide My Email and iCloud+

Once deactivated, you would need to log in to the website you used it for, and change the email address to your actual email address.

Some websites will require you update your password too. As the Sign in with Apple feature, does not use one. But it will depend on the specific website in that case.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.