Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail will not send

Apple mail. Nothing will send via Apple mail from any of the email accounts from any Apple device. Can though receive. Click on send, email vanishes but has not been sent or received by the addressees. Any ideas.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 11:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 5:30 AM

If this is common to all your Apple devices, my guess is a problem with the web email service. It sounds like an outgoing mail server issue.

Can you send and receive from the web email site? If not, it's a problem with the service. If you can send and receive using the website, I suggest you completely remove one of your local accounts on one device, rebuild the account from scratch and retest. If that is successful, do the same on all devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2022 5:30 AM in response to Pauldee2

If this is common to all your Apple devices, my guess is a problem with the web email service. It sounds like an outgoing mail server issue.

Can you send and receive from the web email site? If not, it's a problem with the service. If you can send and receive using the website, I suggest you completely remove one of your local accounts on one device, rebuild the account from scratch and retest. If that is successful, do the same on all devices.

Mail will not send

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.