Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Newsroom Update

Apple and Major League Baseball announce July “Friday Night Baseball” schedule. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple TV 4K+ Volume Feature Not Working

My Apple TV 4K+ remote is generally working except for its volume control feature which is non responsive. How does one fix this?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 9:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply
4 replies

Sep 9, 2022 1:38 PM in response to msrivast

I had this problem today 9/9/2022 and spoke with an Apple Support person for at least 30 minutes with no fix!!! I was advised to take the box and remote to the Apple store for fix or replacement. I hung up VERY frustrated! Then I decided to try a system upgrade and reset on the settings menu under remote. This took a while but it fixed the problem. I did have to resign into all my apps which was time consuming. WHY DIDN'T APPLE OFFER THIS SOLUTION??

My Apple TV 4K+ Volume Feature Not Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.