Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Come togliere applicazione Foto dalla libreria iMovie

Salve,

su iMovie è "incorporato" anche l'applicazione Foto e mi fa pesare molto l'applicazione iMovie come faccio a toglierlo? Grazie a chi mi risponde.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 1:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 2:53 PM

Ciao,

Le foto visualizzate quando fai clic sull'elemento Foto in iMovie non sono incorporate in iMovie. Quando fai clic sull'elemento Foto, vedi solo i riferimenti alle Foto che si trovano nella libreria dell'app Foto. Quindi le foto non occupano spazio. Gli originali sono nella libreria dell'app Foto, non in iMovie. Una foto entra in iMovie solo dopo averla trascinata nella timeline di un progetto o in un evento. Pertanto, non è necessario rimuovere l'elemento Foto dalla barra laterale di iMovie. Comunque non credo si possa fare.

Hi,

The Photos that show when you click on the Photos item in iMovie are not embedded in iMovie. When you click on the Photos item you see only references to the Photos that are in your Photos app library. So the photos do not take up any space. The originals are in the Photos app library, not in iMovie. A photo come into iMovie only after you drag it into the timeline of a project, or to an Event. Therefore, no need to remove the Photos item from the iMovie sidebar. I don't think that it can be done, anyway.

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2022 2:53 PM in response to daiobrt

Ciao,

Le foto visualizzate quando fai clic sull'elemento Foto in iMovie non sono incorporate in iMovie. Quando fai clic sull'elemento Foto, vedi solo i riferimenti alle Foto che si trovano nella libreria dell'app Foto. Quindi le foto non occupano spazio. Gli originali sono nella libreria dell'app Foto, non in iMovie. Una foto entra in iMovie solo dopo averla trascinata nella timeline di un progetto o in un evento. Pertanto, non è necessario rimuovere l'elemento Foto dalla barra laterale di iMovie. Comunque non credo si possa fare.

Hi,

The Photos that show when you click on the Photos item in iMovie are not embedded in iMovie. When you click on the Photos item you see only references to the Photos that are in your Photos app library. So the photos do not take up any space. The originals are in the Photos app library, not in iMovie. A photo come into iMovie only after you drag it into the timeline of a project, or to an Event. Therefore, no need to remove the Photos item from the iMovie sidebar. I don't think that it can be done, anyway.

-- Rich

Come togliere applicazione Foto dalla libreria iMovie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.