Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID legal Adress change when i dont live there?

Hello,

i was wondering if you can legally change the Place of residence without actually living in that country. I want to download an app version which is only available in Japan, but I live in Germany. I won’t buy anything from that fake Adress, or do anything else. I just want an app. Is that legal?

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 11:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 11:37 AM

Legal - Apple Media Services - Apple

"Our Services are available for your use in your country or territory of residence (“Home Country”). By creating an account for use of the Services in a particular country or territory you are specifying it as your Home Country."

When you change country settings the path is smoothest if you have a payment form such as a credit or debit card issued by that country and billed to you at an address in that country. In other words, you may find it difficult to change country settings unless you meet those requirements.

Have a look at Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

so you understand the requirements for effecting a country change.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2023 11:37 AM in response to katharina256

Legal - Apple Media Services - Apple

"Our Services are available for your use in your country or territory of residence (“Home Country”). By creating an account for use of the Services in a particular country or territory you are specifying it as your Home Country."

When you change country settings the path is smoothest if you have a payment form such as a credit or debit card issued by that country and billed to you at an address in that country. In other words, you may find it difficult to change country settings unless you meet those requirements.

Have a look at Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

so you understand the requirements for effecting a country change.

Apple ID legal Adress change when i dont live there?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.