Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MLS Season Pass

Does anyone know if you can watch an MLS game after it has aired with MLS SeasonPass or can you only watch the games live. When the games were on my local cable sports channel, I would often DVR then and watch them later. Thanks!

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 5:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 5:19 PM

Yes.

1. Select the game, then scroll to the bottom of the screen
  2. select “How to Watch”
  3. select 3 versions
  4. choose full game

Apple needs to make it WAY easier to find. Also they shouldn’t put the score on the image for the game because then you already know the score before you watch the replay.

10 replies

Mar 6, 2023 6:43 PM in response to JakobSchutz

Unfortunately, it looks like the replays are limited. I am trying to rewatch a game that was on aired on Saturday while I was traveling and the only option is the 7 minute highlights. I'm livid right now.

Why are they trying to destroy this league? I really hope MLS finds a way to fix these major issues for fans (like the score in the corner) or they are going to bring this sport down over the next decade.

As a fan of MLS for the last 20 years, this has just been a terrible experience. It's never been so hard to watch games.

Apr 9, 2023 9:05 AM in response to Goooal23

Any idea how to download the replay of a full match? I spent 40 minutes with support this morning to figure out you had to scroll the bottom and click on the 6pt font blue text to get the full replay. But we hung up before figuring out how to download said replay.

also, even if you turn scores off (you do it in your iPhone or iPad settings for the people who mentioned it above) you still have to scroll the highlights that tell on the thumbnail who scored!!!! To get to the replay. So even if you turn scores off it still gives away who scored en route to the replay (facepalm)

how do you download a match replay!?!? I can watch it online but no option to download to watch on a plane or something offline

Mar 5, 2023 9:44 PM in response to JakobSchutz

I'm replying to my own thread. After you find the individual screens for each game scrolling left to right, stop on the game you want to watch. Click on "go to the game". When screen changes, scroll down to the box that says MLS SEASON PASS, click that and it will give you the 3 choices: 1.7minute replay 2. 90 minute replay in English 3. 90 minute replay in Spanish. Click the 2 or 3 for whole game replays.

Mar 6, 2023 8:07 PM in response to imaclutz89

I felt the same frustration but the replays lare not imited. Just very counter intuitive an buggy getting there. When you click SEASON PASS at the bottom of the screen it now offers the low resolution comment "hold down the center button for other option" or sonething to thtat effect. When you hold the center button of the remote down for a few seconds you are offered both the 7 minute option and the full game option. That function was just added I think.

MLS Season Pass

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.