Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pop up pic on camera app

There's always a photo in the bottom lefthand corner of the screen on my camera app - if I delete the photo in photos, the pic on the camera app just changes to another photo. How do I get rid of it?

iPhone 14

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2023 3:39 PM

Hey me2tx,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. As it turns out, this is expected behavior in the Camera app. The image allows you to quickly access your camera roll. A bit more information about the Camera app can be found here: iPhone camera basics - Apple Support

Apple always welcomes feedback on their products and services. Leave yours about this feature here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2023 3:39 PM in response to me2tx

Hey me2tx,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. As it turns out, this is expected behavior in the Camera app. The image allows you to quickly access your camera roll. A bit more information about the Camera app can be found here: iPhone camera basics - Apple Support

Apple always welcomes feedback on their products and services. Leave yours about this feature here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Take care!

Pop up pic on camera app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.