Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Paid application doesn't work

I've paid for ads-free app backgammon masters from 2KB LLC back in 2016. 3-4 months ago they updated their app and now I see annoying ads. They promised to send an email with instructions how to fix it. And nothing. They are ignoring my emails. I left a negative review and it disappeared after a couple of days. How can I complain to Apple?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 6, 2023 9:25 AM

9 replies

Mar 6, 2023 11:18 AM in response to vadim2019

See -> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

You can try to request a refund, refund only within 90 days.

If you have requested a refund, you must wait until Apple has approved. Then you will receive a message from Apple.

If your refund is approved, the funds will be applied to the same payment method that you used to buy the item.

If you request a refund, you will see more options:

Then you can report to Apple.

Paid application doesn't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.