Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Why HIRECT app is not available in your country or region (INDIA)?

Whenever I try downloading the HIRECT app (Indian app), it keeps showing the pop-up stating that it is not available in my country or region while my appstore country/region is India.

[Link Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 12:59 PM

If an app isn't available in your region, you won't find that app in the App Store.

Apparently, the app has been removed from the App Store.

If an app has been removed from the App Store, you can no longer download and/or update it.

I also have some paid & free apps here, and those apps have been removed from the App Store.

Sometimes an app is removed from the App Store because the developer has stopped updating, or for other reasons.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2023 12:59 PM in response to sfksuperman

If an app isn't available in your region, you won't find that app in the App Store.

Apparently, the app has been removed from the App Store.

If an app has been removed from the App Store, you can no longer download and/or update it.

I also have some paid & free apps here, and those apps have been removed from the App Store.

Sometimes an app is removed from the App Store because the developer has stopped updating, or for other reasons.

Why HIRECT app is not available in your country or region (INDIA)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.