Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Is there a way to see My List of shows/movies I've added in Apple TV+?

Is there a way to see My List of shows/movies I've added in Apple TV+? All the other streaming services I've used (Netflix, Prime, Paramount+, Disney+, etc) have a dedicated "My List" page in their apps where you can see all the titles you've added. Apple TV+ doesn't seem to have that. It has "Up Next", but that only shows new episodes. I want to look at shows I've already watched, maybe watch them again, but I have to Search for them right now, and that doesn't seem right.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jun 8, 2023 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2023 1:35 AM

It’s so incredibly dumb and not thought-out on Apple’s part. I can literally go to a show, see that I’ve added it to my list, yet the list is NO WHERE to be found.

& it certainly isn’t in “Up Next” as so many Apple reps have recommended 🙄

Similar questions

21 replies

Nov 25, 2023 5:35 AM in response to jfren484

It’s horrible. To create a “Add to list…” and then even something where you can add your own list (like youtube) so each can have their own way of storing things is SUCH a simple thing to make in software I really don’t get why something basic like this is not in (others also suck at this). It makes the app horrible to use. Like they want to annoy you as much as possible with wasting your time searching.

Feb 12, 2024 10:20 AM in response to jfren484

I think I've found a way to solve the issue

1. Don't Use any app - TV, mac Book, phone ect
  2. You need to use apple TV in browser
  3. Find the program you wish to keep as a favourite
  4. Create a file in notes and name it 'Apple TV favourites'
  5. Copy the URL of the program you want to keep as a favourite
  6. Add the URL to the new notes file
  7. All your favourites in one pace

Good job Apple! Good job

Jun 12, 2023 4:07 PM in response to jfren484

Hey jfren484,

We'd be happy to point you in the best direction. Sounds like you have some feedback regarding shows you've added to Up Next. The behavior you've currently described is normal and expected at this point in time.

If you'd like to make a feature request though, you can do so using this link: Product Feedback - Apple

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

Is there a way to see My List of shows/movies I've added in Apple TV+?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.