screen time

Despite setting up screen time, my daughter is still able to access what’s app, Roblox and YouTube long after downtime, am I doing something wrong??

iPhone XR

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 1:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 3:09 PM

Hello, my name is killian and i am also another member of Apple's Support Community website, but i will be helping you through your concerns today. Happy to help :)

im sorry to hear that you are having problems with the screen time feature on your Apple Product. Rest assured, i will try my best to help.

please ensure that you have correctly configured this setting on your Child's Device.

please verify this by using the appropriate links below:

1. Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. Set up Screen Time for a family member on iPhone - Apple Support
  3. Set up Screen Time for a family member on iPad - Apple Support

using the links above i really do think this will not be a problem much longer, this must be just a simple little error! nothing a bit of information cant fix :))

to conclude this, i hope that the information i have provided you with has been helpful and resourceful, and i also hope it resolves the problems indicated. if you do have further questions i would be most happily to answer them for you. simply respond to this reply and i will continue to help. other than that, it was a pleasure helping you today and i hope you have a really good day :))

Thank you,

Killian R

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2023 3:09 PM in response to Quinney71

Hello, my name is killian and i am also another member of Apple's Support Community website, but i will be helping you through your concerns today. Happy to help :)

im sorry to hear that you are having problems with the screen time feature on your Apple Product. Rest assured, i will try my best to help.

please ensure that you have correctly configured this setting on your Child's Device.

please verify this by using the appropriate links below:

1. Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. Set up Screen Time for a family member on iPhone - Apple Support
  3. Set up Screen Time for a family member on iPad - Apple Support

using the links above i really do think this will not be a problem much longer, this must be just a simple little error! nothing a bit of information cant fix :))

to conclude this, i hope that the information i have provided you with has been helpful and resourceful, and i also hope it resolves the problems indicated. if you do have further questions i would be most happily to answer them for you. simply respond to this reply and i will continue to help. other than that, it was a pleasure helping you today and i hope you have a really good day :))

Thank you,

Killian R

screen time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.