Urgent Help Needed: Missing Events in iCloud Calendar on https://www.icloud.com/calendar/

Dear Apple Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently experiencing a distressing issue with my iCloud Calendar and I am reaching out to seek your assistance in resolving it.

Recently, I noticed that all of my events in the iCloud Calendar have vanished when I try to access them through a web browser. However, on my iPhone, all the events are intact and displaying correctly. I have attempted to log out and log back in on the browser, but unfortunately, the problem persists. The events continue to be missing.

I have also tried logging in from another computer, but the same issue occurs. This has left me quite puzzled and concerned about the integrity of my calendar data.

If anyone within the Apple Community has encountered a similar problem or has any insight into resolving this issue, I would greatly appreciate your guidance. I rely heavily on my iCloud Calendar for organizing my personal and professional life, and the sudden disappearance of events is causing significant inconvenience and anxiety.

Thank you in advance for any assistance or suggestions you can provide. Your expertise and support are invaluable to me, and I am hopeful that together we can find a solution to restore my missing events in the iCloud Calendar.

Posted on Jul 6, 2023 3:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2023 4:55 AM

I have the same issue, its not ALL events that are missing but only the All Day ones.

The calendar on my iPhone and iPad are all fine with both Time based and All Day events showing.

Bizarrely the icloud.com home page does show the All Day event but when I go in to the full calendar it disappears

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2023 4:55 AM in response to Remisu

I have the same issue, its not ALL events that are missing but only the All Day ones.

The calendar on my iPhone and iPad are all fine with both Time based and All Day events showing.

Bizarrely the icloud.com home page does show the All Day event but when I go in to the full calendar it disappears

Urgent Help Needed: Missing Events in iCloud Calendar on https://www.icloud.com/calendar/

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.