Gift card help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 4:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2023 9:52 AM

My last two code of my card is missing I need to see it

99 replies

Dec 2, 2023 7:25 PM in response to Crazybill1937

Please refer to the answer associated with the green icon, as that shows Correct.

..Options of more than one choice appear; and one of those should fix this issue..

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

//support.apple.com/en-us/HT201195

This appears to be a good choice:

"Contact Apple Support"

Code in this blue text is specific:

Contact Apple Support.

You might need to provide:

• An image of the full front and back of your card.
  • A sales receipt showing when your card was purchased.
  • The serial number from your card. 

Code is unreadable

"If you can't read the code on the back of your card because

it's scratched or damaged, contact Apple Support."

Use link:

https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63003&category_id=SC0082&symptom_id=20256

Mar 24, 2024 6:54 AM in response to Adebisi11

Please follow the steps in this Apple Support article. 

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

Contact Apple Gift Card Support

Apr 2, 2024 6:39 AM in response to Sophiejohns

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

Apr 18, 2024 2:25 PM in response to StarTrekDiscovery

Apr 28, 2024 5:06 AM in response to Zakaria_12

May 4, 2024 5:06 PM in response to daawa257

May 5, 2024 1:32 PM in response to jaaru225

Aug 3, 2023 5:00 AM in response to Crazybill1937

Please review the Apple support article I linked below. The article covers common issues with gift card redemption and has multiple possible solutions. If none of the recommended solutions work, please use the link in the article to contact Apple Support.

I bought an Apple Gift Card and the last 2 numbers are missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.