Suica Card have invalid transaction through Apple Pay

I tried to add suica card when I was in Japan, during the process, I charged the card with the credit card I added in the Wallet App. But the internet was terrible, and it said something like can not connect, and failed. But it charged my bank account, and the amount did not add to the suica card. I can not find any way to make a refund on the failed transactions.

I contacted the bank, they said I have to contact the suica card company, but I could not find any contact information for suicaa card customer service. I am currently back to Europe.

I also called Apple, Apple said they cant do anything.

iPhone 12

Posted on Aug 14, 2023 6:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2023 8:24 PM

Failed recharge attempts are temporary charges that will be cleared from your card in 24 hours by the Mobile Suica system. There is nothing you have to do. Your bank account may show the temporary charges for a day or two depending on how long it takes them to clear. If in doubt contact your bank to confirm they have been cleared.

When adding money to Suica always make sure you have a robust network connection.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2023 8:24 PM in response to yuehao256

Failed recharge attempts are temporary charges that will be cleared from your card in 24 hours by the Mobile Suica system. There is nothing you have to do. Your bank account may show the temporary charges for a day or two depending on how long it takes them to clear. If in doubt contact your bank to confirm they have been cleared.

When adding money to Suica always make sure you have a robust network connection.

Suica Card have invalid transaction through Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.