How to tell if my iPad is being managed?

I have a a few messages saying I don’t have access privileges.

I have the MDM app in my list but not sure if that had anything to do with it.?

how can I check this please?

I have this log

thank you

Data access by your administrator or service provider

This article is designed to provide you with important information about your managed account:

It includes information that was provided to you when your account was set up (called the "Managed End-User Notice").

Your administrator manages this account and any Google data associated with this account (as further detailed in this article). This means that your administrator can access and process your data, including the contents of your communications, how you interact with Google services, or the privacy settings on your account. Your administrator can also delete your account, or restrict you from accessing any data associated with this account.

Your administrator also decides which Google Workspace and other Google services you may access using this account, and can turn off particular services.

If your organization provides you access to administrator-managed services, like Google Workspace, your use of those services is governed by your organization's enterprise agreement. Please reach out to your administrator for a copy of this agreement.

Besides these terms, Google also publishes a Google Cloud Privacy Notice & which governs Google's use

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 19, 2023 7:40 PM

8 replies

Aug 20, 2023 2:01 AM in response to Bpholmes

The presence of a management profile indicates that the device is centrally managed by an Enterprise or Educational establishment. Devices that are configuration locked by an MDM platform can usually only be released from central management by the platform that manages the device. Be aware that Apple will not assist with removal of management profiles.

Unless you are lucky - and have the option to delete the profile from iPad Settings - you’ll need to seek assistance directly from the System Administrator who manages the device. 

Install or remove configuration profiles on iPad - Apple Support

Oct 27, 2023 2:21 AM in response to Bpholmes

This has been happening to me for about 3 years. I have purchased several devices with new Apple ID and phones numbers and no matter what hacked. Apple or Verizon are no help. Don’t keep buying devices because it’s a waste of money trust me. Good luck

How to tell if my iPad is being managed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.