How do I change my bank for automatic monthly payments on my Apple Card?

I just changed banks and I can't edit information in my iPhone about monthly payments. the current information does not appear to be editable.

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2023 4:08 AM

Go to wallet. Go to the More option in upper right corner. There’s an option to add new bank info. Remember to remove the old bank account if it’s no longer being used. If it’s just a change, make sure after adding your new bank info that you change your auto payment to the new bank & remove other bank as the auto payment account. The link in the other person’s answer does tell you this & a lot more just scroll down in his answers & you’ll see this info. It’s just basically how you added your initial banking info but making sure you choose that bank for all future payments.

good luck 🍀

Third Oracle

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2023 4:08 AM in response to Maurizio-2

Go to wallet. Go to the More option in upper right corner. There’s an option to add new bank info. Remember to remove the old bank account if it’s no longer being used. If it’s just a change, make sure after adding your new bank info that you change your auto payment to the new bank & remove other bank as the auto payment account. The link in the other person’s answer does tell you this & a lot more just scroll down in his answers & you’ll see this info. It’s just basically how you added your initial banking info but making sure you choose that bank for all future payments.

good luck 🍀

Third Oracle

Sep 2, 2023 6:29 AM in response to Maurizio-2

You may get better and prompt responses if you may kindly provide the iPhone Model that you have and the iOS version if it is known to you and re-post.

With the limited information that you have provided, It is hard to even guess the problems faced by you. 

You may get faster and better responses to your query by --> Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple ...

Please re-post with detail so that someone else can help.

Sep 2, 2023 6:30 AM in response to Maurizio-2

The hyperlink located at the top of the page you accessed before submitting your question here is positioned under the section labeled "Related Article." It's possible that this article could have contained the information you were seeking.

To assist you more effectively, could you please specify which specific portion of the article wasn't clear to you? Unfortunately, the details you've provided are quite limited, making it challenging to accurately determine the exact issue you encountered. If you could provide additional context or information, I'd be better equipped to help you address the problems you're facing.

How do I change my bank for automatic monthly payments on my Apple Card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.