Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

iPhone 15 Pro won’t connect to JBL speaker with Bluetooth. Please don’t tell me to turn them on and off again, give me some respect

I set up my iPhone 15 Pro and went to connect to my JBL Charge 4 speaker. The speaker doesn’t show up in the list of Bluetooth devices. My AirPod Pros do and they also connect. I’m wondering if anybody else is having this issue

Posted on Sep 24, 2023 6:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2023 1:29 PM

I have a JBL party Box 300 and upgraded my phone to the 15 Max Pro. I tried everything including downloading JBL apps nothing worked. I called JBL and these speakers have a memory that needs to be reset. On the speaker press & hold the Volume up plus button and the play button below it for 10 seconds it will reset and turn off. Then just turn it back on and hold the blue tooth button on the speaker and then the phone recognized my speaker immediately.

30 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2023 1:29 PM in response to Dr_bates

I have a JBL party Box 300 and upgraded my phone to the 15 Max Pro. I tried everything including downloading JBL apps nothing worked. I called JBL and these speakers have a memory that needs to be reset. On the speaker press & hold the Volume up plus button and the play button below it for 10 seconds it will reset and turn off. Then just turn it back on and hold the blue tooth button on the speaker and then the phone recognized my speaker immediately.

Sep 29, 2023 8:51 AM in response to Dr_bates

I just called Apple support and spoke to a wonderful advisor, who solved it for me right away, what I was not doing, was pushing the Bluetooth icon on the JBL speaker, for me it’s right underneath the on off button, as soon as I did that it paired in a nanosecond, and I am happily rocking out! Feeling like a dummy, so much stuff syncs without having to push any buttons, my bad…

iPhone 15 Pro won’t connect to JBL speaker with Bluetooth. Please don’t tell me to turn them on and off again, give me some respect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.