Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Ring Cameras can’t show Live view

When I try to use “Live View” on my Ring Cameras, all I get is a “black screen”, when using Safari. All other browsers work correctly. I’ve been using Safari for years, and it just stoped working, it worked fine during the day and in the evening it just stoped. I run a Mac mini with macOS Big Sur 11.7 and Safari 16.3. Thanks for the replies

Mac mini, macOS 11.7

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 7:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 7:32 PM

mikeymd11 Said:

"Ring Cameras can’t show Live view: When I try to use 'Live View”'on my Ring Cameras, all I get is a 'black screen', when using Safari. All other browsers work correctly. I’ve been using Safari for years, and it just stoped working, it worked fine during the day and in the evening it just stoped. I run a Mac mini with macOS Big Sur 11.7 and Safari 16.3. Thanks for the replies"

-------

See this Link: Using Live View - Ring

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2023 7:32 PM in response to mikeymd11

mikeymd11 Said:

"Ring Cameras can’t show Live view: When I try to use 'Live View”'on my Ring Cameras, all I get is a 'black screen', when using Safari. All other browsers work correctly. I’ve been using Safari for years, and it just stoped working, it worked fine during the day and in the evening it just stoped. I run a Mac mini with macOS Big Sur 11.7 and Safari 16.3. Thanks for the replies"

-------

See this Link: Using Live View - Ring

Ring Cameras can’t show Live view

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.