2FA message disappearing too quickly.

Today I have bought the 2022 iPad Pro, but upon activating it, the 2FA message approval message that appears on the iPhone and mac computer disappears as soon as it pops up, leaving no time for me to approve the iPad login. Of course the problem was solved by hitting "Enter" as soon as the message appears on my Mac computer but I still want to know what caused this to happen, because I believe this to be a security concern.

Strangly, there are no apple devices added to iCloud besides mine. So iCloud is not shared with family. I would appreciate if some can explain this phenomena to me because I believe this to be a matter of security.

Thank you.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Nov 2, 2023 5:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2023 5:41 AM

I have not seen others report this so I suggest you ask Apple. Refer to this document for ways to contact Apple ➞ Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone ➞ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2023 5:41 AM in response to TheyCallMeBlast

I have not seen others report this so I suggest you ask Apple. Refer to this document for ways to contact Apple ➞ Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone ➞ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

2FA message disappearing too quickly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.