Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Hoàn trả tiền cho tôi

Tôi yêu cầu hoàn trả lại tiền ngay cho tôi. Tôi không muốn mua hay sử dụng app soda. Tôi đã tạo yêu cầu hoàn trả và bị từ chối. Tôi đã bị trừ tiền tự động và bị mất tiền vô lý. Tại sao lại ép tôi trả tiền trong khi tôi không có nhu cầu sử dụng?

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 5, 2023 10:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2023 11:15 PM

Thaonguyen6363 Said:

"I want to ask Apple for refunding my money. I don’t wanna update app Soda on App store but My bank account has been lost money automatically. I created refund request and Apple denied my request. I feel it so bad.

pls help me to recall the fund"

-------

Thank you for the followup reply.

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Store Support:

You need to contact Apple Support Directly. This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information — and that is a good thing, BTW. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2023 11:15 PM in response to Thaonguyen6363

Thaonguyen6363 Said:

"I want to ask Apple for refunding my money. I don’t wanna update app Soda on App store but My bank account has been lost money automatically. I created refund request and Apple denied my request. I feel it so bad.

pls help me to recall the fund"

-------

Thank you for the followup reply.

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Store Support:

You need to contact Apple Support Directly. This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information — and that is a good thing, BTW. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Hoàn trả tiền cho tôi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.