Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

AirPods Pro recall: How to check replacement eligibility

I am wondering my AipPods Pro can get a recall? How can I get that information without visiting app store?

AirPods (1st generation)

Posted on Nov 20, 2023 10:56 PM

5 replies

Nov 20, 2023 11:16 PM in response to taekkyoung

taekkyoung Said:

"AirPods Pro recall: How to check replacement eligibility: I am wondering my AipPods Pro can get a recall? How can I get that information without visiting app store?"

-------

Getting Faulty AirPods Replaced:

Aside from an Apple Store, you can visit an Apple Authorized Service Provider to see abut the swapout.

1. Go Here: AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider will service the affected AirPods Pro (left, right or both), free of charge."
  3. As it Reads: "Affected units were manufactured before October 2020."

Apr 11, 2024 8:45 PM in response to TigerlilyMoonflower

TigerlilyMoonflower Said:

"What if I don’t live near a certified location or a store. I just want to look up the recall with the serial number. Or rather look up if mine was in the affected years. It’s a long drive to an Apple Store and I might not get the help I need. Thanks."

-------

Finding AirPods Serial Number:

Go Here: Find the Serial Number of your AirPods - Apple Support

AirPods Pro recall: How to check replacement eligibility

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.