Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

icloud data is not syncing for health and maps iphone14 ios17.2.1

I have a permanent message in Settings: Your end-to-end encrypted data stored in iCloud can't be accessed on this device. It includes saved passwords and data from Health and Maps. Verify your account information to resume syncing.

I enter my Apple password as requested but nothing changes.

Will appreciate any advice. Thank you.

iPhone 14, iOS 17

Posted on Jan 15, 2024 7:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2024 10:39 AM

I had the same problem for weeks on my iPhone and no one had the answers other than checking all of the settings.

I also was having issues with the Find My Friend app that many others were complaining about. Nothing worked!

I recently went to the Apple Store near me and the tech signed me into Apple’s Wi-Fi, and both problems instantly corrected. I asked why and he had no answer but I was happy it was resolved. When I got home, my iPad still showed the map and health syncing issue so I turned off my Wi-Fi connection, powered down my iPad. Waited a few hours, turned it back on, connected to my Wi-Fi and problem is resolved! Hope this might help some of you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2024 10:39 AM in response to Johnclear

I had the same problem for weeks on my iPhone and no one had the answers other than checking all of the settings.

I also was having issues with the Find My Friend app that many others were complaining about. Nothing worked!

I recently went to the Apple Store near me and the tech signed me into Apple’s Wi-Fi, and both problems instantly corrected. I asked why and he had no answer but I was happy it was resolved. When I got home, my iPad still showed the map and health syncing issue so I turned off my Wi-Fi connection, powered down my iPad. Waited a few hours, turned it back on, connected to my Wi-Fi and problem is resolved! Hope this might help some of you.

icloud data is not syncing for health and maps iphone14 ios17.2.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.