Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Apple India website not allowing GST invoice despite delivery in same state where GSTIN was issued.

I am trying to buy a Macbook Air and require a GSTG invoice. On the payment screen, Once you add teh card information , An option for type of invoice can be seen which can either be consumer or business invoice . Once I select it , it provides option for adding GST . Once I do that and continue with payment i get the following error.

"Shipping and billing addresses must be in the same state, which must match your GSTIN-registered state. Make sure the details you entered match, or select Consumer Invoice instead."

Its unfortunate that they have such incompetent support . I told the guy that i can share the gst number and he can verify the state where GST number was issued as well as the shipping and billing address which are both selected as same but he declined .

If anyone has been able to solve this kind of error , please reply .

Thank you .

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 18, 2024 7:07 AM

1 reply

Apple India website not allowing GST invoice despite delivery in same state where GSTIN was issued.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.