Scammed by raydium app

Hey I downloaded an app raydium off the apple App Store and was scammed. After linking my trust wallet to the raydium

app as per normal with crypto I was scammed all the available funds in my trust wallet. Does apple not ensure that apps are safe to use. As part of the crypto community I’m concerned that apps coming from the apple App Store might not be as safe as they first seem. This will be escalated

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 2, 2024 7:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2024 5:15 PM

This also happened me today and stole my funds . I’m holding AppStore responsible for fake apps

14 replies

Feb 12, 2024 1:36 PM in response to Samedward198

Yeah I downloaded it too because the website on my macbook wouldn't load coins for the past few weeks, on any browser. Can't search for coins, nothing loads except the website itself.

I tried on my phone and first downloaded the app but found it really weird that they ask for you to put in your 12 words, no exchange asks you for that when you connect to your wallet. I quit the app and went on safari on my phone and entered Raydium thru there, where I connected to my wallet via the wallet app and not by manually entering my 12 words.

So yeah, sounds like that app is a scam. It also looks off the way it's designed. Sorry to hear that, hope you didn't lose too much. Hopefully this will help prevent other people from being scammed.

Apr 11, 2024 11:03 AM in response to Samedward198

$2,000 gone from this Raydium app, where I plugged in my Solflare wallet, & that same night, my Solflare wallet was emptied. The only place I put the passkey was into Raydium, which never gave a confirmation when I tried to link my Solflare wallet in. Today (4/11/24) I opened the Raydium app & a red window popped up that said deceptive website warning. Too late. Hope others don’t fall for this but it looks like it has gone on for months.

May 1, 2024 11:45 PM in response to Samedward198

When you download Raydium from the App Store, it says connect wallet as soon as I pick my trust wallet it’s asking for my recovery phrase. This is ridiculous why do we pay all this money for iPhone 15s when we use apples apps and get scammed on them. Why hasn’t this been corrected. Apple stands by there security and we get robbed. Thanks Apple 10 sol coins gone.

Scammed by raydium app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.