Apple Watch limited edition challenge for Chinese New Year 2024

It’s 11th Feb 2024, I have not received Lunar New Year 2024 challenge, Unity Challenge and Heart Month Challenge which are supposed to be received in Feb of every year.

I'm not sure if this issue is only for me or are there anyone else facing the same issues. Also not sure why Apple is not announcing either these sre discontinued or information on when and where it would be available.

hope to get some update or the challenges from Apple again.

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 10

Posted on Feb 10, 2024 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2024 12:00 AM

The dragon woulda been a cool icon 😤

61 replies

Feb 16, 2024 2:11 AM in response to GaneshMoorthyMC

I have reported an “Issue” to Apple via their feedback form and support portal:

Feedback - Watch - Apple

And I kindly suggest that you might do the same. The more people report this issue, the more likely we might get back agin these wonderful limited edition challenges.

Today is February 16, 2024, and I haven’t received the limited edition Chinese Lunar New Year Challenge 2024 (Year of the Dragon) or the Unity Challenge on the Apple Watch this February, which have been offered in previous years.

Only the Heart Month Challenge 2024 was active on February 14, which I successfully completed.

Apparently some other Apple customers have also noticed this problem, see here:

Weder Mond Neujahr noch Unity für 2024 we… - Apple Community

Limited edition challenges - Apple Community

Apple Watch limited edition challenge for… - Apple Community

I'm also not sure why Apple doesn't announce that these challenges will be discontinued or when and where they will be available.

I'm really hoping for an update, and to get these very important challenges back from Apple next year. Thanks!

Mar 8, 2024 12:40 PM in response to Hockey_Mom

Hockey_Mom wrote:

Apple has gotten pretty lazy it seems. I guess they want to render themselves unnecessary…without the challenges etc there is no gimmick keeping you from going to any other smart watch… I was hoping for one today too but when it wasn’t listed the last few days realized they weren’t going to do that one either. I’d love a programmer to go over how much work it is to push those things out. Seems weird to just not offer them but keep offering the boring monthly ones. So. Weird.

Have you told Apple what you think?

Product Feedback - Apple

Feb 21, 2024 6:37 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

I just reported couple of issues related to the availability of limited edition challenges in their report portal.

1. Few Limited Edition Challenges are discontinued without any official announcement from Apple.
  2. there are not equal number of limited edition challenges for all regional users. If USA gets huge number of challenges we get very less number of challenges. There is no equality for all regions from Apple and this is injustice by Apple.

Apple Watch limited edition challenge for Chinese New Year 2024

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.