Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't create iTunes Connect profile: stuck in a loop

I published a book on KDP in ebook, paperback, hardback and soon to be audiobook.

Now creating accounts with other distributors and want to create one with Apple books For Authors to distribute my book in ebook and audio book format.

But I can't seem to progress with the account creation process.

Although I have other apple ID's, I created a new one for my publishing. I then tried to go to the itunesconnect.apple website but it won't accept my ID.

I created the ID and did the verification by both getting an email and phone text with a number to input so it's all set up. And I just joined this support site with the same ID. I also followed the instructions to download iTunes to my windows PC and sign in.

but when I try to go to authors.apple to create my Apple Books for Authors account, it sends me to the iTunes Connect site. But as you see from the attached screen shot, when I try to log in, it gives me the error message that my Apple ID isn't enabled for iTunes.

It then shows me the second screen you see below the first one and my only option is to click on the hyperlink which opens the iTunes app where it is asking me to create an Apple ID.

but I already have an apple ID. I used it to sign into iTunes.

I seem to be stuck in a loop. It's not letting me create the authors account on the grounds that I don't have a verified Apple ID but I do.

Any help breaking the cycle will be appreciated.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 18, 2024 12:23 PM

There are no replies.

Can't create iTunes Connect profile: stuck in a loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.