Constant 'Input Temporarily Not Working' notification even though everything is working.

I am connected to my MBP M3 Max for screen mirroring on the Vision Pro. Besides a jittery connection, I am getting a 'Input Temporarily Not Working - attempting to reconnect' notification at the top of the mirrored screen fairly regularly. The thing is - everything (trackpad and keyboard) are still working fine so the warning just gets in the way. I am not sure if whatever is happening is also causing my mirrored display to have a constant jitter every second or so. For reference I have a strong wifi signal and have dropped the screen resolution to 1080p as others have suggested. Issues remain.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Apple Vision Pro

Posted on Mar 4, 2024 7:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2024 4:31 PM

Try resetting the network settings on both your MBP and Vision Pro. Ensure both devices have the latest updates. If issues persist, contact Apple Support for assistance.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2024 4:31 PM in response to landonkk

Try resetting the network settings on both your MBP and Vision Pro. Ensure both devices have the latest updates. If issues persist, contact Apple Support for assistance.

Constant 'Input Temporarily Not Working' notification even though everything is working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.