Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Error 3032 when downloading a movie in Apple TV on Windows

So I rented dune part one through Apple TV and started downloading it through the windows Apple TV app until I got a 3032 error after restarting the download I got the same 3032 error, it it’s also worth noting that the download stopped both times at 60% and after resuming it did not progress at all

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Mar 14, 2024 12:04 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

May 12, 2024 4:29 PM in response to alex_roumi

I ran into this issue on my MacBook Air (M2, 2022), and here is what I figured out:

My MacBook wasn't "authorized" to do anything, including download rented films. I authorized my MacBook by going into the TV App, and in the Menu Bar, did this: Account > Authorizations > Authorize this Computer. After I did those things, the TV App prompted me to sign in with my AppleID and password; upon entering them, my MacBook was authorized, I could download the films I rented, and they were viewable without an internet connection.

I'm not sure how this will translate across operating systems (I see that your inquiry was on Windows 10), but hopefully this helps if you haven't already found a Windows-friendly solution. Thank you for your similar inquiry, as I wouldn't have contacted Apple Support without it, and I wouldn't have even thought to authorize my MacBook.

Error 3032 when downloading a movie in Apple TV on Windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.