Apple id

Have two device that use same id has to sign out of one and then when signed back in the line that was on that device wasn’t working but the line number for the device I have was in the iMessage feature on the other device and the right line had a small circle spinning constantly and I could send a msg from my device to the other one but it come right back to my device like it came from the other one??? I did read something somewhere when I was looking through it trying to figure it out that it said if you removed that number, it would be removed from all of the devices signed in with that app Apple ID something about contact carrier to fix it just wondered if anybody’s have experience this problem

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 24, 2024 2:13 PM

1 reply

Apr 24, 2024 4:12 PM in response to Geo2025

It would help to know what the two devices are. Many Apple users have more than a couple of their devices use one Apple ID. When you say “messages” what specifically are you meaning? If it’s messages in Apple Messenger for example with two iPhones under one Apple ID it would be important to check your settings in the Messenger app on each device. In any event I believe you could get help here if you add a lot more detail to your situation.

Apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.