Why does my iPhone calendar want to default to putting new events to the following day?

Since updating, it seems that my iPhone 11 on iOS 17.4.1 wants to create new events on the day after the current day. I need to change many events from the next day to the current day. I am not sure what the glitch is.

I do understand that that prior to updating, I was troubleshooting with an agent, who had me switch from a calendar that was synchronized with an e-mail server, and match it with the iCloud server. I noticed today that at least some of the events that are automatically created on the following day appear to be stored on the iCloud server. If somebody may have seen this issue, and knows how to resolve it, please advise. Much appreciated.

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 24, 2024 5:31 PM

1 reply

Apr 29, 2024 5:12 PM in response to JoshuaCM

Hello. I am following up with my post. I want to clarify this. It is that a percentage of events that I create for the current date at a given time will default to the following day, while the majority of events do not. It may not be server related.

Please let me know if there is a known reason for this and a fix. Thank you.

Why does my iPhone calendar want to default to putting new events to the following day?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.