Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

I'm unable to update the expiration date for my credit card on my Apple ID

i just got a new expire date and security code on my credit card. I have enter it but every time i go to charge it puts in the old one.?why doesn’t the new one enter?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 25, 2024 10:47 AM

1 reply

Apr 26, 2024 2:42 AM in response to 1948cal

Based on your country of residence and country you have selected under your Apple ID --> Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple ...

Have you a Debit/Credit card issued to you that is valid internationally and from the same Country / Region as your Apple ID?

Know it here --> If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes ...

Check the following

1. The payment method that you are adding is of the same country as that of App Store Country on your iPhone
  2. You have a valid payment plan debit/credit card from an authorized bank from the same country
  3. Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support
  4. Learn more about family purchases and payments.
  5. Please check if your Debit/Credit card is valid internationally

If you can't download, make purchases, or update apps, including free apps, you must update your payment method or add a new one. If you verified that a payment method is available in your country or region and you're still having trouble, learn more.

I'm unable to update the expiration date for my credit card on my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.