Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Account disabled and still have $$ on gift card balance

My Apple ID was disabled for reasons unknown(they can’t tell me other than I broke the terms and conditions). I have $71 in my gift card balance. I also opened another Apple ID because that is what the first support advisor told me and put $130 gift card in that one and they disabled that account. A senior advisor told me I’m out of luck I lost that money. Does anyone know who I can contact about this.

HELP ANYONE PLEASE

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 25, 2024 7:14 PM

1 reply

Apr 26, 2024 9:27 AM in response to Stace888

Stace888 wrote:

My Apple ID was disabled for reasons unknown(they can’t tell me other than I broke the terms and conditions). I have $71 in my gift card balance. I also opened another Apple ID because that is what the first support advisor told me and put $130 gift card in that one and they disabled that account. A senior advisor told me I’m out of luck I lost that money. Does anyone know who I can contact about this.
HELP ANYONE PLEASE

The only people who can undisable an Apple ID is Apple. Sounds like they've already made up their mind though.

You might want to consider possible reasons why they've disabled two of your accounts now before you open a third.

Account disabled and still have $$ on gift card balance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.