Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Can my iPhone say if I’m on hold, or I have been put on a conference call

I have an android it tells me if I’m on hold, or I have been put on a conference call so i want to know if my iPhone can do the same?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 27, 2024 2:03 PM

1 reply

Apr 29, 2024 12:39 AM in response to candida96

Yes, I've been utilizing the iPhone for quite some time now. One of its useful functionalities is the ability to notify others when I've placed them on hold and added them to a conference call.

However, it's important to note that these features aren't exclusive to any particular device or brand. Rather, they are contingent upon the carrier's support. Consequently, while some carriers may offer these features, others may not.

Can my iPhone say if I’m on hold, or I have been put on a conference call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.