Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How can I find my "watchlist" on Apple TV+?

How can I find my "watchlist" on Apple TV+? After a few updates to Apple TV+, I no longer see my watchlist in the left navigation panel or when I scroll down the screen. Has it been eliminated. There are movies that I want to continue watching and I do not see them listed in my account.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

FireTVStick4K(2018)/Soundbar(2019),

Posted on Apr 27, 2024 6:18 PM

1 reply

Apr 28, 2024 2:42 AM in response to walterfromhenrico

‘Up Next’ is supposed to show a row of content tiles of shows and movies that you have partially watched, and shows of which you have not seen all available episodes (if you watch in order), and manually added content of which you may not have seen any part. [It is intended as a queue list, which may act a bit differently than watchlists in other apps.]

All the way down on the Home tab, the last row on the page, you would additionally find a row of Recently Watched movies and episodes (completed).

In the Apple TV+ tab of the Apple TV app, you would find a secondary Up Next row, specialized for Apple TV+ movies and TV shows (not mentioning content from the Store or other in-app channels).

Up Next, Recently Watched, etc., may not reflect your watch progress if you have chosen to turn off Use Play History in Settings for this app. Verify that it is set to ‘On’.

Apple TV app user guide for smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple Support

How can I find my "watchlist" on Apple TV+?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.