nable to fix low FPS and sound issues in videos from iPhone on Windows

There is a low fps and sound glitch in 4K videos which I transferred from iPhone (13 pro max) to Windows pc (11). How can I solve this problem? Even I bought extra codec for the media player, but I cannot solve the problem

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 28, 2024 12:19 PM

4 replies

Apr 28, 2024 1:19 PM in response to qurban07

qurban07 wrote:

There is a low fps and sound glitch in 4K videos which I transferred from iPhone (13 pro max) to Windows pc (11). How can I solve this problem? Even I bought extra codec for the media player, but I cannot solve the problem

How did you transfer the videos? The best way would be direct connection via a compatible cord.

Apr 29, 2024 9:36 AM in response to qurban07

qurban07 wrote:

I used original cable and 3rd party one, but the result was same

I'd first compare the file sizes between the one on your iPhone (click the circle 'i' icon) and your PC (right click, then click Properties) to see if it's the same. If they're the same, I recommend trying VLC media player. It's a free and open source media player that plays virtually anything, no funny business (I'm not an affiliate or anything, I just think it's useful).

nable to fix low FPS and sound issues in videos from iPhone on Windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.