Cant search events in my calendar

I just got this iphone 15 pro max and every time i try to search for an appt in my calendar i comes up blank ! Help

iPhone 15 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 30, 2024 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2024 6:24 AM

I found this answer on another thread.

“I was just on the phone with Apple support about this same issue and here is the fix that they gave me that worked: Settings>Mail>Account (select the correct account)>Calendar

then toggle OFF calendar. It asks if you want to delete the account and you accept. After about a minute, toggle it back on, and the calendar entries will start repopulating, and the search function will start working. Depending on how many calendar entries you have, it will take a while to update, but I have thousands and it updated in less than one hour. Search function works again.”

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2024 6:24 AM in response to juju57va

I found this answer on another thread.

“I was just on the phone with Apple support about this same issue and here is the fix that they gave me that worked: Settings>Mail>Account (select the correct account)>Calendar

then toggle OFF calendar. It asks if you want to delete the account and you accept. After about a minute, toggle it back on, and the calendar entries will start repopulating, and the search function will start working. Depending on how many calendar entries you have, it will take a while to update, but I have thousands and it updated in less than one hour. Search function works again.”

Cant search events in my calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.