Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Apple Music not working on my 2023 MacBook Air (Sonoma) or my iPhone 13 Pro (iOS 17)

Apple Music NOT Working

Seem stuck in a loop where can't get Apple Music to work on my 2023 MacBook Air (Sonoma) or my iPhone 13PRO (iOS 17). Apple Music still works on an older MacBook Air (iOS 10) on which I deleted many file to get below the 100,000 limit, and yet I remain unable to resolve on my newer machines / OS.

At point I was getting hundreds of duplicate (but empty) playlists . . . Now Music just churns and churns when loading . . . ON the rare occasions that it does finally open, it crashes shortly thereafter. Same problem across ALL devices (iMac, iPhone, and MacBook). Grrr. . . Very frustrating to me - a longtime audiophile and iTunes/Music subscriber/customer/user. Please help!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7, iOS 10

Posted on Apr 30, 2024 10:07 AM

There are no replies.

Apple Music not working on my 2023 MacBook Air (Sonoma) or my iPhone 13 Pro (iOS 17)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.