Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

iCloud not showing health data

Hello,

I am new to tracking heart rate and health information on my Apple watch on 10.4 and have it syncing with my iPhone 14. I also have my phone set up to back up Health onto my iCloud. However, when I go to my iCloud I do not see it. I look under More Apps using iCloud and it is not there. When I click Account Storage, Health is listed and has a 31.4MB next to it, but when I click on it, the only option is to Tirn off and delete from iCloud. There is no option to view the Health information. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on May 1, 2024 3:50 PM

3 replies

May 2, 2024 7:49 AM in response to JoeHermitt

The article is about synchronization, meaning that with iCloud synchronization you can view your synchronized health data on an iPhone or an iPad. The data itself is not viewable on iCloud.com because iCloud.com does not have an application for displayng that data.

A similar example would be passwords: you can synchronize your passwords on all your devices using iCloud but you cannot view them on iCloud.com. You can only view them on a device (iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC Windows.)

iCloud not showing health data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.