Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How can I fix iTunes purchase issues on my iPad?

Hello, i need help when i try to buy something on my Ipad it say ''For help contact support for Itunes''

then i go in the app itunes on my ipad and it says failed to connect then i tried connecting it with my laptop and it didnt work. Please help!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Air, iPadOS 17

Posted on May 2, 2024 5:38 AM

1 reply

May 2, 2024 8:17 PM in response to valerija96

I hope these steps help you fix that, bro.

1. Sign Out and Sign Back In to Your Apple ID:

• Sign out of your Apple ID on your iPad and then sign back in. This can refresh your account information and potentially fix the issue. Go to Settings > Apple ID and tap "Sign Out." Then, sign back in with your Apple ID credentials.

1. Update Your Payment Method:

• Make sure your payment method associated with your Apple ID is valid and has sufficient funds. You can update your payment method information in Settings > Apple ID > Payment & Shipping.

1. Check for Restrictions:

• If you have restrictions enabled on your iPad, they might be blocking in-app purchases. Go to Settings > Screen Time (or Restrictions) and ensure "In-App Purchases" are allowed.

Troubleshooting on your Laptop:

• If you tried connecting your iPad to your laptop and it didn't work, it's important to note that iTunes for Mac is no longer available on macOS Catalina (10.15) and later. Purchases are now handled directly through the App Store app on your Mac or through your iPad itself.

If it doesnt work, try erasing Itunes and dowloading it again in both devices.

How can I fix iTunes purchase issues on my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.