How do I stop apple music from playing random crap music?

I tunes has always been amazing since 2004 when I started to use it. It is very sad that Apple feel the need to add unwanted to complexity to a perfect platform, especially when it causes so much frustration. This statement apples to every apple product or app that I use. Every upgrade makes it less usable. Great job Apple...

I have spent an hour on this already to no avail. It is totally unbearable . There is no autoplay infinity symbol, , general settings in my iPhone 13) It just added yet another pointless song that I didn't download or add to any library and was also totally ***** and offensive to listen to!!! . About an hour ago, I pressed the three dots while it was playing and removed it from downloads and it just popped up again and doesn't give me the option to delete it. I'm just a week into Apple music (I switched from Spotify) and I'm very very unhappy with this issue that I can't solve. OMG, it just repeated that same song.

IF THIS DOES NOT GET RESOLVED THEN I WILL CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. BACK TO YOU APPLE!

[Re-Titled By Moderator]

iPhone 15 Pro

Posted on May 2, 2024 8:07 AM

1 reply

May 2, 2024 8:18 AM in response to Joooooooones

Joooooooones wrote:

IF THIS DOES NOT GET RESOLVED THEN I WILL CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. BACK TO YOU APPLE!

This is a user-to-user technical support forum. Apple doesn't read here for feedback or suggestions. You can, however, let them know your thoughts here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Meanwhile, if Spotify better meets your needs, you can always go back.

How do I stop apple music from playing random crap music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.