Trying to share a collaborative playlist, hit start collaborating and nothing happens error 500

I've tried several times to use collaborative playlist button. After restarting Mac, Apple Music, logging in, etc. All the usual things, I click the collaborate button, and then Start Collaborating and nothing happens. Am I not understanding how to do this correctly? My name and initials are in the field, am I supposed to put the person I want to share it with there? It doesn't say. I've tried doing it both ways. I don't understand how you share it when you don't get a place to enter anyone else's info. This is the first time I'm using it. The support page just says to do what I'm doing and then start sharing... then shows how to approve people... Huh? How? In the sidebar I keep seeing an error 500 message but I get that for literally everything, so I can't tell if it's related to this or not. I have a brand new M2 macbook air. Updated to everything current, Music, OS, all of it is current.

Posted on May 2, 2024 12:23 PM

There are no replies.

Trying to share a collaborative playlist, hit start collaborating and nothing happens error 500

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.