Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Why does my library disappear when I try to sync it on Apple Music for iOS and Android?

I have active subscription for a long time. I use AM on android for last 2 years, but today i installed it on my iphone ios 17 and the library on it was clean with synchronisation on. I tried all advances from discussions and reddit, but nothing changed

On windows - clean library, on macos - clean library.

Also tried old library file from old laptop - library appeared, i can listen to all songs except my own uploaded. When i try to sync the library disappears

Lastly, tried to install AM on my old iphone 7 with ios 13 - the library also appeared with same trouble as on my old laptop, unchecked library sync in settings and checked back - library also disappeared.

But on android i still have all my songs and playlists and can listen own uploaded albums

Installed on another android phone - also clean library

What can i do?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 17

Posted on May 2, 2024 4:30 PM

There are no replies.

Why does my library disappear when I try to sync it on Apple Music for iOS and Android?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.