Exchange Email Signatures No Longer Sync

Greetings--

I have two MS Exchange email accounts. Until tonight, the email signatures (logos included) I created for each account synced perfectly across my Mac, iPhone and iPad. Tonight, the signatures stopped syncing across the mobile devices. I recreated them on my iPad but the logos don't show up (text only). Signatures were appearing on iPhone, but now the iPad seems to have hijacked the iPhone and the signatures don't appear correctly there, either. They appear PERFECTLY on my Mac. How can I get them back on my mobile devices? They disappeared in a minute--literally. Please help!

iPad Air 2

Posted on May 2, 2024 10:10 PM

3 replies

May 3, 2024 3:20 AM in response to duyder

1. **Make sure that your Exchange account is configured correctly on your mobile devices.** Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords on your iPhone or iPad and make sure that your Exchange account is listed. If it is not, you will need to add it.

2. **Check your Exchange server settings.** Log in to your Exchange server webmail interface and check the settings for your email account. Make sure that the "Sync email signatures" option is enabled.

3. **Update your Exchange account on your mobile devices.** Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords on your iPhone or iPad and tap on your Exchange account. Then, tap on "Update Account."

4. **Restart your mobile devices.** This will help to refresh the connection between your devices and your Exchange server.

5. **Recreate your email signatures on your mobile devices.** If the above steps do not work, you may need to recreate your email signatures on your mobile devices. To do this, open the Mail app on your iPhone or iPad and go to Settings > Signature. Then, tap on "Create New Signature" and enter your desired signature.

**I hope these solutions help you resolve your issue.**

**Additional tips:**

* Make sure that you are using the same email signature on all of your devices.

* If you are using a complex email signature with images or formatting, it may not sync properly to your mobile devices. Try using a simpler signature.

* If you are still having problems, you can contact your Exchange administrator for help.

May 3, 2024 7:47 AM in response to Ibrahim_sulaiman

Hello again. I tried all of this. No success. However, I don't see the "sync email signatures" option in my Exchange settings. When I reached the Help feature for this, no results were found. Can you tell me where that's located?

I realize that all of the instructions about recreating my signatures state that images will not transfer. But my mobile signatures included company logos for over 15 years. That suddenly ended last night. I don't understand this.

Thank you for trying to help me.

Exchange Email Signatures No Longer Sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.