Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Does Mac come with a template for building TR for enterprise?

I want to build a TR for our new enterprise and wondered if the MAC came with a template which I can't locate. I am using the latest Macbook AIr M3

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air (M3, 2024)

Posted on May 3, 2024 4:13 AM

6 replies

May 4, 2024 6:05 AM in response to mrkped

mrkped wrote:

Apologies, it's a Technology Roadmap template I am seeking

That's only a tiny bit more meaningful. But it is ultimately irrelevant. We are all Mac users and we have no idea what you're talking about. So whatever a Technology Roadmap might be, I can guarantee that the Mac doesn't not include any kind of template for it.

May 5, 2024 8:31 AM in response to mrkped

Microsoft probably does not include that TR in their Office documents either. Whether it is a technology architecture document (and I have written a few), or your mentioned TR, they are created from scratch and customized to the specific customer's business model.

That is not Apple's or Microsoft's responsibility, lack of business commitment, nor fault. Roll your own. The rest of us have had to do that because it wasn't done for us either.

Does Mac come with a template for building TR for enterprise?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.