Hi I had wiped cream spill into my iPad Pro and now my iPad has a black. Screen and randomly comes on with black dark spots what should I do

Wiped cream spilled on it and got into some of the speakers and now it’s pitch black only turns on randomly and there’s dark spots what should. I do I don’t really have money to fix it and I need this to make my comic strips for my school and do homework

iPad Pro

Posted on May 4, 2024 5:01 PM

6 replies

May 4, 2024 5:58 PM in response to skky49

skky49 wrote:

Well is there a way to get it replaced or anything or go up to the Apple store and talk to them there has to be something they can do

Contact Apple Support, which will probably then involve making an appointment and bring your iPad Parfait into Apple for a look.

Buying a replacement is quite possibly going to be the path her4, but that’ll be a decision that happens after somebody gets a look at what happened inside this iPad.

Hi I had wiped cream spill into my iPad Pro and now my iPad has a black. Screen and randomly comes on with black dark spots what should I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.