Facebook marketplace keeps crashing on IPad

So there was a thread where someone posed the same question. Tech response was to clear cache. So did that, got the t-shirt and still the same problem. SO? Did someone want to try their hand at a new idea? Oh yeah before you say restart the iPad - delete facebook and reinstall - or make sure you’re running the latest update - yeah, I got that t-shirt as well.

iPad, iPadOS 17

Posted on May 4, 2024 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2024 9:55 AM

paracop wrote:

Tech response was to clear cache. So did that, got the t-shirt and still the same problem. SO? Did someone want to try their hand at a new idea? Oh yeah before you say restart the iPad - delete facebook and reinstall - or make sure you’re running the latest update - yeah, I got that t-shirt as well.

If none of these worked, then try resetting the network settings. To do this, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Also you may want to contact FaceBook Support for further assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2024 9:55 AM in response to paracop

paracop wrote:

Tech response was to clear cache. So did that, got the t-shirt and still the same problem. SO? Did someone want to try their hand at a new idea? Oh yeah before you say restart the iPad - delete facebook and reinstall - or make sure you’re running the latest update - yeah, I got that t-shirt as well.

If none of these worked, then try resetting the network settings. To do this, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Also you may want to contact FaceBook Support for further assistance.

Facebook marketplace keeps crashing on IPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.