Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Apple Podcasts one particular show won't show in library despite having followed it numerous times

Dear community

I haven a problem with Apple Podcasts: It keeps forgetting that I clicked "follow" for one particular show. I have clicked "Follow" for that one show for the - what feels like - the hundredth time, yet still it still keeps forgetting it.

This show is not showing in my library of followed shows and after a while (not necessarily after a restart of the app) it also will no longer show the check mark that had replaced the "Follow" button upon clicking, but that "Follow" button again.

This issue is consistently happening across devices (Mac, iPhone and iPad).

Cheers, Benny

P.S.: Funnily enough, this is a psychology podcast about, e.g., how the (human) brain works.

Posted on May 5, 2024 2:10 PM

There are no replies.

Apple Podcasts one particular show won't show in library despite having followed it numerous times

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.