iPhone 14 hanging

It’s been 28 days after purchasing, I have only installed 3 application and my screen gets freeezed and I should relaunch the application. Some time even the Instagram or other apps gets crashed. Really disappointed with the device performance

iPhone 14, iOS 17

Posted on May 6, 2024 10:51 AM

2 replies

May 6, 2024 4:30 PM in response to Rajendra_reddy_r_y

First try force restarting your iPhone. This may take a couple of attempts to got the sequence and speed of the key presses correct and the last step of holding the side button until the Apple logo appears could take up to 20 seconds. Ignore anything else that comes up on the screen until you see the Apple Logo:

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

May 6, 2024 4:39 PM in response to Rajendra_reddy_r_y

Specifically for Instagram, you can go to the app in the App Store and sort the reviews by most recent. There are many people that are experiencing the app crashing using many different devices. This specific problem will need to be fixed by the developer. You will also notice that they have updated the app 10 times in the last month attempting to resolve issues that users have experienced. You may just need to be patient with this specific app developer before they can get it right. They do have a support page here, but contacting them directly may be more difficult.

https://help.instagram.com

iPhone 14 hanging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.