Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Iccd/seid/two sim numbers why all of the numbers for one sim on my phone?

In my carrier services and phone info for networks and numbers for sim Seid iccd and two Imei numbers show up and I only have set up one physical SIM card? I have all those numbers on my phone ?? The arid/iccd/ 2 sim Imei numbers??? Confused

iPhone XR

Posted on May 6, 2024 11:36 AM

2 replies

May 6, 2024 5:07 PM in response to MlR74

For phones that are dual SIM, they will have 2 IMEI numbers whether there are actually 2 SIM's installed or not. The IMEI number is a unique number that identifies each SIM slot.

The ICCID number is the identification number for the SIM card that is installed. No 2 SIM cards will have the same number.

The SEID number stands for Secure Element and used to identify the NFC chip used for Apple Pay or other near-field communication.

It is likely you will never need to know any of these numbers, but if you are talking to your carrier and they want to know the ICCID number of your SIM card or the IMEI number for the slot it is installed, you will know where to get it.

Iccd/seid/two sim numbers why all of the numbers for one sim on my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.